We are Hiring
We are looking for an office admin whose duties will include performing various types of administrative functions in an organisation. Their duties include designing office workflows, supporting other Office Managers and department heads and serving as the first point of contact between the company and its customers, vendors and visitors. communication skills.
Office Administrator Qualifications / Skills:
- Managing processes
- Developing standards
- Promoting process improvement
- Tracking budget expenses
- Informing others
- Reporting skills
- Supply management
- Inventory control
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees, and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.